Material related to computer science:
Talk about the difference of window managers at the Konferenz der Informatik-Fachschaften (conference of computer science student councils), November 18th 2011: Slides
The Locally Finite Fixpoint and its properties, Master Thesis in Computer Science, PDF.
The rational fixed point in nominal sets and its application to infinitary lambda-calculus, master-project report during the master studies in computer science (this is not a master thesis!), PDF.
Transforming OWL ontologies with bounded self-reference to plain OWL ontologies, bachelor thesis in computer science, PDF.
- Daniel Gorín, Lutz Schröder, and Thorsten Wißmann. Reasoning with bounded self-reference using logical interpreters. In Thomas Eiter, Birte Glimm, Yevgeny Kazakov, and Markus Krötzsch, editors, 26th International Workshop on Description Logics, DL 2013, volume 1014 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, pages 689--703. CEUR-WS.org, 2013. [ bib | .pdf ]
- Daniel Gorín, Dirk Pattinson, Lutz Schröder, Florian Widmann, and Thorsten Wißmann. COOL -- a generic reasoner for coalgebraic hybrid logics (system description). In Stéphane Demri, Deepak Kapur, and Christoph Weidenbach, editors, Proc. 7th Internat. Joint Conf. on Automated Reasoning, IJCAR 2014, volume 8562 of LNCS, pages 396--402. Springer, 2014. [ bib | .pdf ]
- Stefan Milius and Thorsten Wißmann. Finitary corecursion for the infinitary lambda calculus. In Proc. 6th Conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science, CALCO 2015, Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, 2015. [ bib | .pdf ]
- Stefan Milius, Dirk Pattinson, and Thorsten Wißmann. A new foundation for finitary corecursion - the locally finite fixpoint and its properties. In Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures - 19th International Conference, FOSSACS 2016, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2016, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, April 2-8, 2016, Proceedings, pages 107--125, 2016. [ bib | DOI | http ]
- Stefan Milius, Lutz Schröder, and Thorsten Wißmann. Regular behaviours with names. Applied Categorical Structures, 24(5):663--701, 2016. [ bib | DOI | .pdf ]
- Lutz Schröder, Dexter Kozen, Stefan Milius, and Thorsten Wißmann. Nominal automata with name binding. In Javier Esparza and Andrzej Murawski, editors, Proc. 20th International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures (FoSSaCS 2017), volume 10203 of Lecture Notes Comput. Sci. (ARCoSS), pages 124--142. Springer, 2017. [ bib | http ]
- Ulrich Dorsch, Stefan Milius, Lutz Schröder, and Thorsten Wißmann. Efficient coalgebraic partition refinement. In Proc. 28th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2017), LIPIcs. Schloss Dagstuhl - Leibniz-Zentrum fuer Informatik, 2017. [ bib | http ]